In a small barn on the outskirts of a Belgian town lie 3 Tucker Sno-Cat Type 743s.
The beasts were a part of a Dutch/ Belgian Antarctic Expedition in 1966.
The Tucker wagons serviced the Roi Baudoin Base which was part of the Dutch/Belgian Antarctic Expedition 1957-1967.
The base and wagons fulfilled the role as a geophysical observatory and as an operating base for geographical, glaciological, and geological mapping of the neighboring coastal and mountain areas.
The base then closed in 1967.